Animals for YOUNG is a revolutionary therapeutic method to help in the early intervention for special needs children.
Animals For YOUNG assists in the early intervention of children with:
– Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
– Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
– Cerebral Palsy (CP)
– Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD/ Dyspraxia)
– Down’s Syndrome (DS)
– Global Development Delay (GDD)
– Reading & Learning Disorder (Dyslexia)
– Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
– Speech & Language Delay
Animals For YOUNG’s experienced and professional therapists will work out an individualised and custom-made program for the children, upon assessment of their needs.